Graber Pleated Shades add depth and structure to traditional shades through evenly spaced, crisp folds of fabric. Available in many stunning textiles, from sheer and light-filtering to opaque, tailor these shades to your preference for privacy and light control.
EvenPleat® Pleated Shades feature a back-ladder support, guaranteed to keep pleats evenly spaced and prevent sagging. For the same great style without the back-ladder design, FashionPleat® Pleated Shades are a more economical option. Both styles are available with 1″ or 2″ pleats, appropriate for windows of distinctly different scales.
Want to control your window treatments with the touch of a button? Discover how we raise the bar (and the shade) with industry-leading Somfy motors and remotes.
Graber Pleated Shades at the Blinds Man in Lexington
- Fabrics available in 1″ or 2″ pleat size
- Never-sag EvenPleat technology
- Color coordinated aluminum headrail and bottomrail
- Snap-in hidden brackets
- Brighton FR 1″ pleated fabric meets NFPA 701
- Standard lift cord control
- Cordless lift
- Continuous-loop lift
- Motorized lift
- Blackout side channels(1″ pleated with standard cord control only)
- Bottom up/top down
- Skylight shades
- Perfect-Vue™ combination shades
- Privacy and blackout liners
- Sun up/sun down
- Specialty shapes